Sick Days

About a week ago i was joking about how I had 5 weeks left of work and 45 sick days owing (don't ask, my work does it weird!) anyway so technically enough days to not come back to work at all. Obviously I wouldn't want to get sick enough for that to happen but it was good to know i had a few days up my sleeve in case i got stressed out or a cold or whatever.

Next thing I get sick...not just a runny nose.... no I can't do things by halves! I was off work from Tues afternoon for the rest of the wk. it ended up being some kind of stomach flu, got major cramps and 48 hours of running to the loo constantly. it was agony! I finally started to come right Sat night (while everyone else was out partying!) so yep all in all a CRAP way to spend one of my last weekends in NZ! on the positive side a few days of nothing staying in ya must help lose a kg or 2?? but i tell ya my appetite is back and bigger & better then b4 so I think i've already compensated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you are keeping you blog up to date . helps me keep up with the goss since im to lazy to write emails :) take care sweet p . have a gd time in england