Farewell Eating

We had a good catch-up with girls from my previous work, James & Wells more commonly referred to as JAWS. We went out to Thai Village Cafe where we enjoyed a yummy dinner. Even though we are meant to be saving I can't say no to all these "farewell" lunches and dinners out! Thanks for a lovely night girls & for your friendship! I will keep in touch.

Wednesday I caught up with Em for lunch (Thx for shouting sweety!!) and Thursday I went to lunch with my team at work at the French Tart Cafe. Friday was our official last day of work...and i was very spoilt! Had an awesome morning tea shout (there was enough for lunch too) plus I got awesome pressies. A Lonely Plant "Europe on a Shoestring budget" guide and a basket of all kinds of goodies. Plus a special hula hoop creation from Desmond. Unless you work wih me you wouldn't get the joke but it is hilarious :) I will wear the stockings with pride!

No comments: