May 19th

May 19th was Kirsty's B-day and also happened to be our last weekend out partying NZ styles as we have to move and clean next weekend..and who knows how long that will take! We had a few drinks at Anton's and then I went to dinner with Lisa & Lindsay, Simon & Donna at Imbibe, Mt Maunganui ;) yum yum had a gorgeous cocktail too! Was feeling rather tipsy by 8pm so had a few waters so that i'd last the night. After that we headed to Kirsty's party, the BIG 25!!! Was great to see her and she looked lovely. Nice to hang wih my 'usual' crowd and also had a good catch-up with Leanne Taylor who was over from Sydney and Debra Balzer who was down from Auckland. Tina & I headed into town with a few other keen beans for a wee boogy where we met up with Niki & Dane a bit later. I had a "Snackarama" hotdog ! and later we caught a taxi home and stopped to buy pies as well... Niki passed out b4 eating his so I had his 1 for breakfast - what a piglet!

No comments: