Warm Fuzzies

Saturday night we didn’t have any plans, and during the afternoon Pam had texted Toni to arrange to come over with Kev and just relax with a few drinks and pizza at our house. It was neat to see them and we always have a laugh – although Niki and Kev get a bit silly and the conversation always ends up rude, in hindsight I think Pamela is usually to blame for that! (tehe) Anyways by the time we’d encouraged the boys to go to the supermarket and we’d cooked and eaten it was around 10pm. Next thing I know the light is switched off and Pam walks in with one of her scrumptious homemade cheesecakes covered in candles and everyone’s singing happy birthday to me!! (No don’t worry you haven’t missed by birthday). Since we are going to be away on my birthday (South of France baby) Pam had decided we could celebrate together exactly 1 month early! I was so surprised and nearly cried, I mean seriously how nice is that!!! Aww I totally love Pam, what an absolute sweetheart and such a brilliant friend! (and yes she reads this so I’m sucking up!) haha I totally mean it though, I just felt so super special…and the cheesecake made the prospect of turning 26 slightly sweeter!!! Thanks so much xx

2 comments:

notHamilton said...

aw shucks - you know your fun loving self deserved it!

Am totally jealous of your fab upcoming holiday so had to sabotage the bikini photos somehow...

tarra said...

Oh boo hoo Hayley! Poor you turning 26. I turn 30 on Oct 28th - no cheesecake is gonna make that any sweeter!! Just kidding, hope you have a great time in France :)