Monopoly Pub Crawl

Whilst I was hanging at Hyde Park and later gossiping with the girls - Niki was occupied elsewhere. Kev (Pam’s boyfriend) had arranged a boy’s only pub crawl around the “monopoly board”. I hear some photos were taken at the start so will try to get ahold of some and post them here as you must be getting sick of always seeing pics of me! (ha like that would ever happen!).

As I wasn’t there I can’t go into detail but from reports from Niki it was a fun day, and even though they didn’t manage to get around the whole board (as it’s quite time consuming with all the travelling in between) it was a success. Niki was still standing at the end, a massive 12 hours later, unfortunately his wallet was somewhat empty… He came home to a house full of excitable, gossip frenzied, flirtini and pimms infused girls, stayed up for a while longer and surprisingly wasn’t even hungover the next day. Can’t say the same for all the other boys, or us girls for that matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As one of last standing, I can confirm that it was a truly mammoth task, not to be taken on by the light hearted (or stomached)
Full credit to Kev for organizing us all, planning the route and alternative rules.
We only reached 16 of the 26 designated bars, so I’m keen to try again. Anyone else?