Lion King

On Tuesday night we went to the Lion King stage show with a bunch of pals. It's showing in a really cool theatre, have put a few shots of the outside here. The opening scene was Amazing, truly it was so impressive I got goose-bumps! The costumes are incredible and it was really well done. I would recommend this show to anyone who liked the movie, but would suggest you pay for a better ticket as I think it would be even better sitting in the main part of the theatre in line with the stage, rather than looking down on it like us. Zazu (the bird) was especially fantastic as were Timone & Pumbaa.

The only negatives I could say is that parts of the show were a little different to the movie, it still worked, it’s just that because I’ve seen the movie so many times, I was annoyed and thinking, “that didn’t happen”, or “that’s not the line”.

Some crazies in the audience started clapping along to Hakuna Matata and other songs which kind of ruined it, as the actors stop mid-way songs for one-liners, which were kind of swallowed up into the clappage. But apart from that it was wow and I loved it!

1 comment:

notHamilton said...

clappage - I'm loving it, can I borrow that?