Here comes the bride...

My brother got married on Fri 30 March in Rotorua. An awesome excuse to take half a day off work and dress up! I recycled my bridesmaid dress from L&L’s wedding so I felt super fab - but I was careful of course not to look as pretty as the bride nor her bridesmaids! They had a massive wedding party – 5 groomsmen & bridesmaids + 2 paige boys & flower girls (sooo cute!). They all looked fantastic.

Tafea is Tokelauen so it was a Christian and culture filled event. It was really nice experiencing a completely different wedding and a fab chance to catch up with rellies etc. The reception was held at the racecourse and the food was DELICIOUS, seafood, salads, selection of roast meats & veges, pav, éclairs … I just want to be back there filling up my plate once more! Haha

Saturday night 4 friends from Tga came over and we went to the Chiefs vs Blues at Waikato Stadium. Low scoring first half, but we were ahead which made it fun…second half it all turned to crap and we were sitting amongst a whole bunch of screaming jaffas… not so fun!! Also sitting near your typical “rowdy bunch of drunk guys that keep starting a Mexican wave”… funny

We then ventured back to the hotel for some drinks (where Niki got horribly drunk!) and we headed into town. It was pretty busy but I wasn’t feeling it ‘cos no one wanted to dance!! The next morning we went to the Cook for brunch (their brekkie has gone down hill!!) b4 all heading in our own directions.

Sunday arvo was nap time and then Niki & I drove up to Akl to visit my sister+co & my Mum + Terry who are staying with them for a few days.

And then it was Monday…

No comments: