Triple tequilas and all things nasty

Saturday night, after my productive day of saving the world, Tarns came over for a couple of hours so we had a good catch-up and watched a girly movie - while I got ready and had a few drinks at home. I'm all about saving the ££'s. Sounds like we've got similar travel plans and are getting excited!
I got into the pub at about 10 just in time to head on to the next bar. Was great to see everyone again, there were about 20 ppl there, the Edinburgh Couchsurfing group really gets into stuff which is wicked! Things got a bit silly very quickly with me shouting Kim a birthday tequila (as you do) then of course getting myself one and one for Philip too as I owed him drinks from last time but since he's a rich doctor he never accepts! Anyway that was fun ...although sometime later it turned nasty with Philip betting that I couldn't shot a triple vodka shot (in a cup)...so what was a girl to do? it was actually fine, no salt or lemon in this bar but like the hard core kiwi girl i am I wowed and impressed everyone with my awesome drinking ability ... why I feel the need to crank out tequila every time I go to a pub is beyond me! And then I always start drunk texting, Lisa was the lucky recipient this time (and then I wander why my credit runs out so quickly - texting NZ will do that!) At about 2 I headed to see Niki as he had just finished work and walked home with him (sensing a Saturday night pattern forming) - apparently filling him in on all the happenings over and over again. I had my first Edinburgh hangover and it wasn't nice...I forget how awful it is. Luckily i was fine by 2ish and managed to drag my butt down to the hairdresser for a much needed trim!


HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY CALEB!! xo The present is on it's way!

No comments: