Stuff

Sorry for being slack - time is flying by and I haven't updated for a few weeks! By tomorrow you will have a million and one new updates to read in one go =) We are having lots of fun and really enjoying Edinburgh but are also ready to move on - which we are doing in less than 4 weeks on 29 February! we have paid for our flights to Egypt and our 2 week tour and sent off our passports to get Egypt visas yesterday - Our new pasport pics are awful!!!!! like I know people say that all the time but seriously we both got the worst photos ever...
My current temp job is continuing right up until we leave so that's such a relief and I'm quite enjoying working there so double bonus!
We have booked our Haggis tour which departs on Friday 8 Feb, so that should be a great weekend - only 5 sleeps YAY!
Happy Waitangi Day to all the New Zealanders - I've got something on with couchsufers on Wednesday. Think the plan is to have kiwi burgers and other NZ treats incl maggi onion dip (YuM) and just lax out to kiwi music and entertain/teach all the non-kiwis with a bit of poi action =) Unfortunately Niki is working... someone's gotta fund all this partying and travel plans I guess!

No comments: