Mad Hatter Tea(quila) Party

As our time in Edinburgh was drawing near to an end I thought it fitting to plan yet another farewell party. Mad Hatter Tea(quila) Party was the theme…although in the end there was probably more tequila than mad hats!

Had a really good turn out from all the great people I’ve met through couchsurfing which made for a fabulous fun night! The pics speak for themselves so I will leave it at that…

and yes Pam, you were right, Tequila = hangover…why couldn’t I stop after just 1 or 2!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.