Theatre Daaarling

Monday night (2 July) we had our first London theatre experience. Anna had found a ‘Last Minute’ dinner & ticket deal. I got sick on Sunday and had to take Monday off work, but managed to drag my butt along to the show as I didn’t want to waste a £27 ticket!

Six of us went, although Spence got so bored he left half way through! I really enjoyed it (apart from not being 100% healthy which made me uncomfortable). The acting and singing was superb and it was just super exciting to be in a theatre in the West End! It also enlightened me on the origin of some famous songs “Match Maker” and “If I were a rich man”. I can’t wait to go again… There are sooo many theatres, each just has one show going for however long the season is…this is sometimes years! So that’s really cool we’ll get to see inside many different theatres. There are posters all through the tube stations advertising the different shows, and generally you can get a ticket for under £25 - which, now I’m earning “the pound”, is a bargain!

No comments: