ok ok ok

so, ok sorry, I'm already getting crap at keeping my blog up-to-date! But in my defense we left our digital camera in Tauranga a few weeks ago, and let's be honest - a blog's no fun without pics! We will, after this weekend, be connected to broadband at home so after that NO excuses...

Had a good couple of weeks, loving the stat days & the good weather :) Was called up on jury duty last week and got on a case...was all very interesting/boring but a good experience i think.

played 18 holes Pitch 'n Putt Sunday and then again Waitangi Day. Lots of fun, although i'm sure I was worse the second time!

Tonight we're off to the Chiefs game and tomorrow i head to Tauranga for a girls nite, looking forward to it...

so yeah that brings us back to the present day and I will be better at keeping my blog current from now on, promise :)

Have a great weekend
Ciao

No comments: