Oh what a night...

Saturday 10 Feb, Girls Nite, Tauranga...

Take one great group of gals: Marica, Kirsty, Tina, Debra, Lisa, Hollie, Marica, Toni, Kirsty E & me... Glam up (Yes Tauranga is ready for micro shorts)... Find a fab BYO restaurant...bring a bottle of wine EACH, and voila = Crazy girls nite out!

ok so we were responsible and ordered meals (and even ate some of it), which was a good start - but somehow we still managed to get totally written and have a HUGE night. I blame it on the few vodkas i had whilst "getting ready"(we were an hour late!), or maybe it was the yummy bottle of Asti, the 40th bday celebration shots, or the countless shakers shared by all!! Who knows, all i know is that the night ended with me bulemic-style spewing in the library carpark... a sight to see indeed (but i felt pretty good the next day...not that I'm condoning...)

I tell ya it's a great idea to befriend hospo staff & party with them, they know all the right places and we especially love the staff discounts, thx Toni! Home bar seemed to draw us back time again and since we were in town early straight from dinner i actually enjoyed it in there... there was room to walk, always a bonus! and I'm pleased to say not a foot was set in Grumpy...well not my feet anyway! Talking about feet, it always amazes me how i can walk so well in heels when I'm drunk and my feet don't hurt or anything... yet a sober day at the office requires flats!

anyway a brilliant night had by all (I think), some parts are fuzzy...and a few creeping thoughts surface that I'm too old to be doing this anymore! But I quickly send those thoughts packing :)

All good - a big thank you to Marica & Kirsty for organising the girls night xo

Next up Pauanui weekend, Hen's Weekend & then Lisa & Lindsay's wedding....oh my poor liver

1 comment:

notHamilton said...

Micro shorts - you're doing us proud Hayls!